Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Jones Girl Next Door

For quite some time now, I’ve been contemplating blogging. I’ve thought about it, then changed my mind, back and forth, back and forth I went. My reasons for not wanting to blog? (a) I write for a living...why on earth would I want to write in my spare time and (b) everyone has a blog! Why would mine be anything special? Nonetheless, here I am, blogging. I’m joining the millions of people already doing it!

What am I blogging about? Nothing in particular, but at the same time, any and everything :). If you really know me, you know I have an opinion about everything. If you’re a Facebook friend, you already know one of the topics I’ll definitely be blogging about: CBC TV8.

So here I go. I can be deep or shallow, funny or serious, intellectual or…no just intellectual :). If you decide to read my posts and comment, I ask a few things of you: keep it clean, respect other people’s opinions and enjoy The Jones Girl Next Door.

Wai

No comments:

Post a Comment